The specific process of pyrite flotation process mainly includes the following steps:
1. Crushing; The mined pyrite ore is initially crushed by jaw crusher. Users can use cone crusher for secondary crushing if they feel that the particle is too large according to their specific production conditions.
2. Grinding; After the pyrite is crushed to a reasonable fineness, it is evenly sent to the ball mill through the elevator or ore loader, and the ore is grinded by the ball mill. Pay attention to the grinding fineness and grading overflow concentration.
3. Grading; According to the principle that the specific gravity of solid particles is different and the precipitation rate in liquid is different, the mixed ore is separated by spiral classifier. One roughing, one cleaning and two scavenging are adopted to ensure the concentrate grade and improve the comprehensive recovery rate of pyrite flotation.
4. Beneficiation; Wash the ore, classify it and send it to the flotation machine. Add the reagent to separate the ore from other ores.
5. Dehydration; After separating the required minerals, because the minerals contain a lot of water, they need to be initially concentrated by thickener and then dried by dryer to get dry minerals.
The whole process has clear division of labor, high beneficiation accuracy and good beneficiation process.